Put an end to apathy, confusion and wheel spinning and create a culture for making things happen. Recognize the value of a hands-on role in successful project management and choose the right people to get the job done. Become a stronger leader without micro-managing and motivate employees to contribute their best efforts on time and on target. Identify the factors that contribute to success and close the gap between good intentions and great results!
- Create a climate & culture for getting things done
- Learn to assign responsibility & ensure accountability
- Stay committed to what you set out to do
- Put together effective working groups
- Understand your hands-on role in successful projects
- Motivate employees to keep their commitments
- Develop & implement accountability agreements
This course is part of the Advanced Skills for Supervisors Certificate Program.
This course is approved for:
- The “Achievement in Business Competencies” (Blue Seal) program through the Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training Department. For more information on the Blue Seal Program go to: http://www.tradesecrets.gov.ab.ca/index.html?page=working_in_alberta/working_in_trade.asp
- 1.2 Continuing Education Unit Credits for Alberta Environment Water and Wastewater Operator Certification Program. For more information on the Certification Program including approved CEUs go to: http://environment.alberta.ca/1486.html
Take all 6 courses in Advanced Skills for Leadership within 5 years and receive a certificate.
If there are no dates listed below, please contact WorkForce Development at 780-849-8623 or email@example.com. We will provide you with a quote to put this training on for your group or organization.
Withdrawals & Refunds:
Your registration will be fully refunded when notice of withdrawal is given five (5) working days before the course start date. When notification is received less than five (5) full working days before the course start date, an invoice will be issued for full payment of the course. When you are unable to attend your course you may arrange for someone to take your place.
Course Re-Scheduling by Northern Lakes College:
Northern Lakes College reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel a course that lacks sufficient registrations to provide a satisfactory learning atmosphere. In this event your registration fee will be refunded in full or applied to the re-scheduled course.