Careers at NLC
Careers at NLC
Slave Lake or another Region Campus
April 3rd, 2019
May 15th, 2019 - 9:59pm
Northern Lakes College is a publicly governed Comprehensive Community Institution (CCI) with 23 campuses and 5 cap sites, located in 50 communities across northern Alberta. Diploma and certificate programs include academic upgrading, business administration, office administration, health sciences and human services, trades and technology, university studies, and a variety of continuing education and corporate training certificates and courses. We support and promote professional development and wellness opportunities, and provide our employees with an attractive benefits plan and competitive salaries. The college’s service region offers numerous recreational activities for the entire family to enjoy!
Northern Lakes College has the following positions available at our
Continuing Education & Corporate Training office
We are looking for Certified Safety instructors for all training. For Slave Lake and surrounding areas in our service region upon request.
- Valid Safety training instructor certification (First Aid, Global Ground Disturbance, H2S)
- Valid Driver’s License as travel may be required
- WHMIS 2015 and OHS training are required and can be provided upon commencement
- Administrative duties include taking attendance and administering evaluations after each course
- Set up of the training equipment and materials prior to the start time
- Maintain a high standard of training and delivery equipment and report any OHS concerns to Northern Lakes College
Please submit a resume to:
Northern Lakes College, Continuing Education & Corporate Training, 1201 Main Street SE, Slave Lake, AB T0G 2A3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Northern Lakes College thanks all applicants for their interest in employment; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Closing Date: May 15, 2019
For complete details on this employment opportunity, visit us online at: www.northernlakescollege.ca click on Careers at NLC-1750