NLC LIVE Online
Same time, different place. You can be anywhere…at work, at home, in camp, on vacation and still take training with a group at the same time.
All you need is:
- High speed internet
- Computer, laptop, tablet
- Speakers & microphone, preferably a headset. If you don’t have a microphone you can still use the chat function to ask questions/make comments
Benefits of NLC LIVE Online training:
- Training Costs too high? Reduce your training costs by eliminating extra travel costs for training.
- Weather bad? Stay put and stay safe.
- In camp? In a remote community? Easy access to training wherever you are.
- Short-staffed? Your staff can access training without leaving the office for days on end.
- Need targeted training? Training can be provided to just one or two people as required.
- Can’t make the class? You can access the recording and still get the training.
- Need a refresher on what you learned? You have access to the recording for 180 days or more.
- Don’t want to listen to a talking head? Classes are interactive with the instructor, other participants and the technology.
Important Information about NLC LIVE Online training:
- All Courses are on Mountain Time Zone (Canada).
- Courses are recorded and the recordings are made available to participants (all recordings expire at a set date).
- You can take some of our courses as a group at a special rate. See course descriptions.
- Course attendance verification or course certification is only granted for those who participate as individuals LIVE Online. If you take with a group OR you miss the class and view the recording, attendance verification and/or certification will not be granted (MMP modules are an exception for recordings, contact Continuing Education & Corporate Training for more information)