Due to the wildfires in the Northern Lakes College service region, and the impact to the students in those communities, NLC will be postponing Convocation to September. The wildfires still have a number of communities under evacuation and many remain on evacuation alert. The distress and anxiety that many students, staff, and community residents are experiencing remain the prime concern for the Board of Governors. Convocation will be held in September.
2019 NLC Graduates!
We want to stay in touch over the summer months as we plan for Capping & Pinning on September 12 and Convocation on September 13. Please provide your personal email address so that we may send you important event information and invitations.
To Northern Lakes College Students:
As you are aware, as a result of the wildfire situation in our region, the 2018-19 Capping & Pinning and Convocation ceremonies have been rescheduled.
For those students with questions about receipt of transcripts and NLC certificates & diplomas, please see the information outlined below:
- Students will receive transcripts within two weeks of their final exams.
- When no final exam is provided, students will receive their transcripts within two weeks of the last day of classes for the term.
- Statements of Marks for the term will be e-mailed to students’ Northern Lakes College addresses.
- Paper transcripts will be mailed to students’ permanent addresses on file with the College.
- Transcripts required for certification for employment for the Practical Nurse and Paramedic programs will be mailed directly to the respective provincial associations.
NLC CERTIFICATES & DIPLOMAS
- Students who have successfully completed their programs will have their parchments mailed to their permanent addresses on file with the College.
Should you have additional questions about your transcripts and/or parchments, please call the Registrar’s Office for assistance at 1-866-652-3456.