Student Job Board
Job Board Postings
Visit this section frequently to find additional job opportunities.
- Service Technician - Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. - Slave Lake, AB (Application Deadline June 29.2018)
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Interior Health Authority - Nakusp, BC (Application Deadline June 3, 2018)
- Licensed Practical Nurse-BMB-Valleyview-(Applicaiton Deadline July 17, 2018)
- Health Care Aide-BMB-Valleyview-(Application Deadline July 17, 2018)
- Community Helpers Coordinator - Slave Lake Native Friendship Centre - Slave Lake (Application Deadline May 31.2018)
- Financial Advisor - The Co-Operators - Slave Lake (Application Deadline June 1, 2018)
Whether you are looking for a part-time job, summer employment opportunity or are ready to venture off into your chosen career, there are many resources available to help you with your job search and planning.
Not sure where to start? Check out the ALIS Help Video: How Do I Look For a Job?
Resume & Cover Letters
There are a number of resources available to assist you in strengthening your resume and developing cover letters.
Check out the ALIS Website for more information. A selection of tip sheets available on this website include:
- Applying for Work Online
- Cover Letters: Examples
- Graduated from Post-Secondary, Now What?
- Marketing You!
- Resume Checklist
- Resume Types
Financing, Mentoring & Support Tools
Young entrepreneurs between the ages of 18-39 are encouraged to check out Futurpreneur, a national non-profit organization that provides financing, mentoring, and support tools to aspiring business owners. This mentoring program matches young entrepreneurs with a business expert from a network of more that 2700 volunteer mentors.
Click HERE for more information.
Job Board Links
- Workopolis - Listing of student jobs within Alberta
- Youth Employment Programs - Government of Canada
- Indeed - Listing of jobs within Alberta
- Job Bank - Government of Canada
- Student Job Board - Job postings across Canada