2018 Wellness Summit
June 11 & 12, 2018 - University of Calgary
“This summit is a great place to celebrate the amazing work that is going on across the province, be inspired, and connect in community with like-minded people who are passionate about post-secondary mental health and addiction. This year the focus is on the conversation of transitions and we are excited to have renowned speaker Beverly Wenger-Trayner join us to understand how we can make the most of our opportunities.”
Student Application Healthy Campus Alberta and Canadian Mental Health Association
- Application to attend Summit
- We have 20 seats available for Northern Lakes College students to attend
- Financial support is available for Summit tickets, travel, accommodation and meals (some restrictions apply)
- Eligible students will be considered on a first come, first serve basis
- Eligibility is based on:
- Good academic standing
- Providing your perspective on why you wish to attend the Summit
- Providing a reference from one of your instructors
- Providing information on travel needs
- Are registered currently, or have been registered in the most recent term, in one Northern Lakes College’s programs
Completed application must be received no later than Monday, May 28th at 4 pm.
You will be notified no later than Thursday, May 31st, if your application has been approved to attend. If you are successful, you will receive a call from the Office of the Dean, Student Services to discuss travel arrangements.