Board of Governors
Northern Lakes College is governed by a board of eleven members who are appointed by the Minister of Advanced Education for the Province of Alberta. Board members are committed to the academic, financial and social well-being of Northern Lakes College and to post-secondary education in general. College board members live and work in several of the communities served by the College. They are ambassadors promoting the programs and courses offered by the College.
Members of the Board of Governors:
- Daniel Vandermeulen, Public Member (Chair)
- Candice Calliou, Public Member
- Inier Cardinal, Public Member
- Fern Welch, Public Member
- Marie Dyck, Public Member
- Ray Stern, Public Member
- Ernie Grach, Public Member
- Tim Murphy, Faculty-nominated Member
- Edith Mackenzie, Staff-nominated Member
- Gloria Fierro, Student-nominated Member
- Ann Everatt, President and CEO
The needs of adult learners are of utmost importance and board members are always open to hearing from the learners they serve.
If you have any questions for the Board of Governors or would like to contact them, please call Tracey Solcan, Executive Assistant at (780) 849-8707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org