The Council of Community Education Committees of Northern Lakes College is pleased to sponsor an online workshop on Change Management.
When our workplaces change, it often creates new challenges and stresses for us as we worry about what lies ahead. However, change can also create new and exciting opportunities for us when we are prepared to work with the changes. This workshop will assist employees by providing ideas and insights for navigating the change process. Participants will develop strategies to manage the way they work with change and learn how to reach their own goals as part of a larger workplace change initiative.
• The Change Management Process
• Barriers to Successful Change
• Key Strategies to Manage Change
• Your Role in Change
• Considerations Around Resistance and Motivation
• Communicating During Change
• Evaluating Change Efforts
• Considerations Related to Sustaining Change