Apply online to Northern Lakes College, if you know the program or course you are applying for, visit the Admission Steps page, this will guide you through the process and may answer any questions you have along the way. Still have questions after the step by step guide? Send us your questions by filling out the inquiry form.
There are two different ways to apply for Diploma and Certificate Credit programs, you will only need to apply to one of them. Northern Lakes College recommends using Apply Alberta.
Full-time students in all programs (except Academic Upgrading) $100.00
Part-time students $75.00
- Full-time students in all programs, except Academic Upgrading, are required to pay a non-refundable, non-deferrable deposit at the time of registration or provide verification of sponsorship of $100 (Canadian Dollars)
- Part-time students in all programs, except Academic Upgrading, are required to pay a non-refundable, non-deferrable deposit at the time of registration or provide verification of sponsorship of $75.00 (Canadian Dollars)
- Fees are due two weeks prior to the start date.
- Fees can be paid at any College location using cash, cheque, money order, Visa or MasterCard.
- Students who have sponsors paying their fees and school costs must provide a letter to the Office of the Registrar stating what is being covered along with any other invoicing information.
- Any type of special payment options must be arranged prior to the program start date.
International students who are interested in studying at Northern Lakes College have additional requirements in order to enroll. Please click here to find all the information you need regarding:
- Admission requirements
- Application process
- Admission to the program
- Fees and Refunds
- Other information
We are dedicated to support you on your educational journey. If you need help or have questions, talk to one of our career counsellors – you can book an appointment here!
To apply for any of the apprenticeship programs offered by Northern Lakes College you must be a Registered Apprentice with Apprenticeship and Industry Training first and obtain your AIT ID.
Are you already a Registered Apprentice? Follow the Admission Steps and apply for your program.