Apply online to Northern Lakes College! If you know the program or course you are applying for, visit the Admission Steps page, which will guide you through the process and may answer any questions you have along the way. Still have questions after the step-by-step guide? Send us your questions by filling out the inquiry form.
Full-time students in all programs (except Academic Upgrading) $100.00
Part-time students $75.00
- Full-time students in all programs, except Academic Upgrading, are required to pay a non-refundable, non-deferrable deposit at the time of registration or provide verification of sponsorship of $100 (Canadian Dollars)
- Part-time students in all programs, except Academic Upgrading, are required to pay a non-refundable, non-deferrable deposit at the time of registration or provide verification of sponsorship of $75.00 (Canadian Dollars)
- Fees are due two weeks prior to the start date.
- Fees can be paid at any College location using cash, cheque, money order, Visa or MasterCard.
- Students who have sponsors paying their fees and school costs must provide a letter to the Office of the Registrar stating what is being covered along with any other invoicing information.
- Any type of special payment options must be arranged prior to the program start date.
International students who are interested in studying at Northern Lakes College have additional requirements in order to enroll. Please click here to find all the information you need regarding:
- Admission requirements
- Application process
- Admission to the program
- Fees and Refunds
- Other information
- COVID-19 information for International Students
To speak with a member of the Admissions team about studying as an international student at Northern Lakes College, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-652-3456.