DetailsAdd to cart
Get access to our On-Demand AMP/MMP/CAMA Information Session. You will find out more about becoming a designated Asset Management Professional (AMP) OR Maintenance Management Professional (MMP) along with the Becoming a Certified Asset Management Assessor Preparation (CAMA) course.
Once your registration is processed you will be given a link that takes you to a website page that has the following for you to review and access:
- 50 minute Information Session recording (you can control where you want to start and/or finish the recording)
- Website links to current Northern Lakes College program schedules for Asset and Maintenance Training
- Additional Information with detailed program specifics for both AMP and MMP
- Further website links to program pages, a site to book an online meeting and PEMAC website
- Easy to use Online Registration Link
All programs and courses are authorized by PEMAC, Asset Management Association of Canada, Canadian leaders in asset management.
More information on PEMAC's three new Asset Management certifications is also covered in the recording along with how they and the AMP and MMP programs align to the Global Credential Scheme (GCS), created by PEMAC in collaboration with the World Partners in Asset Management (WPiAM) to align Asset Management credentials in Canada and around the world. The three new certifications are:
- Certified Technical Specialist in Asset Management (CTAM)
- Certified Practitioner in Asset Management (CPAM)
- Certified Senior Principal in Asset Management (CSAM)
Register today and learn how you can participate in the online offerings of AMP, MMP and CAMA through Northern Lakes College.
Available Anywhere Open Enrollment
(Dec 12, 2021 to Dec 31, 2099)
NLC Anytime, Anywhere
Private Training - A Continuing Education & Corporate Training Specialty
Training on your terms and your schedule. We can offer any course to your workplace or community. Phone 780.849.8623 and talk with us about your training needs or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdrawals and Refunds
There are no refunds once you have registered for this course.
Fees are due at the time of registration. Northern Lakes College accepts cash, cheque, money order, debit, VISA, MasterCard, American Express. Invoicing to a company requires a Purchase Order (PO).