Duty to Accommodate
NLC is committed to offering an inclusive, safe and respectful environment that gives a diverse student population the opportunity for success by providing reasonable accommodations. NLC is an environment where all students have equal access, feel included and valued, and can utilize enhanced tools for learning.
- You must meet the academic admission requirements for your program.
- Current diagnosis documentation is required and is to be provided by a qualified, licensed professional, such as a physician, psychologist, or other licensed specialist.
- Your accommodation requirements and available NLC resources will be discussed with you in order to facilitate a support plan that is specific to you.
- NLC does not assume responsibility for identifying or diagnosing your disability and does not provide funding for this diagnosis.
- Your specific diagnosis must be accompanied by specific accommodation recommendations.
Life After High School
Beginning your Post-Secondary education.
Click here to find out more