College Gallery

Student Forms

Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
This form is to request & document the identification, assessment and evaluation of knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired through either Formal Learning or Non-Formal/Informal Learning.
Download Form »

Parchment Replacement Form
Parchment may only be reissued with submission of a signed parchment replacement form confirming loss or damage of the original parchment, or a legal name change. Northern Lakes College will not send replacement Parchment until original is received in Student Records.
Download Form »

Transcript Request Form
To request an official transcript for a regulatory body, another Institution, or for yourself, please complete this form.
Download Form »

Official Transcript - Has official Signatures and Northern Lakes College Seal; required by Regulatory Bodies, and other Institutions the cost is $15.00 per document.

Unofficial Transcript - For personal viewing, will not be accepted by Institutions or Regulatory Bodies; free to print. Please contact

Notice of Address or Name Change Form
In order to have your name and/or address changed or corrected in the Northern Lakes College systems, complete this form.
Download Form »

Course Change Form
If you would like to Add/Drop/Change or Withdraw from any of courses or if you would like to withdraw from your current program; please complete the following form and have it signed by your program Chair or Administrator.
Download Form »